These are my most popular articles:
– How Zynga Uses Minimum Viable Products
– 5 Ways to Build Links Without Hoaxes, Whiteboards, or Other Tomfoolery
– Interview with KISSMetrics Co-Founder Neil Patel About SEO, Digg, KISSMetrics, and More
– Marc Andreesen on Iteration in Technology Startups
– Case Study: the Kindle and the Chumby
– Enterprise Software Business Models: Moving Beyond One-time or Subscription
In case you are curious, the ‘How Zynga…’ article is by far the most popular thing I have ever written. It is more than twenty times more popular than any other article on the blog, and it was on my wordpress.com blog when it launched, so we haven’t even seen all of the traffic from it.